Friday 30 December 2011

news update

I've decided to put the podcast on hold for the time being, the simple reason being that with all my other projects I simply don't have the time to update it - the lack of updates in quite a while here no doubt testifies to that fact.


I'm currently mixing the third album by my band Logos, as well as working on a number of writing projects including a novel, a second collection of shorter pieces, and a second spoken word album.

I'll also be providing much better quality versions of the podcast tracks at my bandcamp page here (the tracks on there at the moment are the standard podcast versions you'll already have heard).

For news and updates on what else I'm up to, check my website at www.darrenfrancis.co.uk

For news and updates on Logos, go to www.logosnexus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment