Friday 19 February 2010

God Thing

A few years back I wrote a piece called God Thing, which was specifically crafted to be recorded as a spoken word-with music project by myself and a friend. The collaboration never happened for various reasons, but recently - following my house move and renewed enthusiasm for writing and creativity after a fairly dark period in my life - I've decided to record it all myself.

There are eight tracks altogether:

1. W9GFO
2. Black Olives
3. Fissure King
4. God, Love, Money And Other Snares
5. Will I Dream
6. Scarecrow
7. The Hills Are Alive
8. Hollowed Be Thy Meme

You can hear demo versions of some of these tracks on my myspace music page. At some point in the near future I'll be making much more polished versions of all the tracks available for download (and - possibly - on CD).

The original text of God Thing was published in my book Spell. You can read a version of Black Olives on my main myspace page. You can buy a copy of Spell here.

No comments:

Post a Comment